CANA Advisors' INFORMS CAP®
This course will provide the fundamentals and reinforcing information needed to prepare participants for the INFORMS CAP ® exam.
This course is designed for early to mid-career Operations Research Professionals. Topics will include:
• Day 1: What is Analytics?
• Day 1: Business Problem (Question) Framing
• Day 2: Analytics Problem Framing
• Day 2: Overview of Data and Tools
• Day 3: Data-types, decisions and ethical issues
• Day 2-3: Methodology and Model Building
• Day 3: Model deployment to include Project Management Fundamentals
• Day 3-4: Life cycle management
• Day 4: Focus topics at sponsor/student request
• Day 4: Questions and Answers
CANA Advisors' INFORMS CAP® BOOT CAMP - DC
Course Dates: TBD
Reserve your seat today by filling out the form below. Our Learning and Development team will contact you in August with further details.