Wed, Feb 12|
Quail Lodge and Golf Club
Executives Analytics Course - Analytics for Leaders - Monterey CA
Leaders know time is the most valuable, non-renewable resource they have. We are here to help you get the most out of your analytics and make the most of your time.
Time & Location
Feb 12, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM PST
Quail Lodge and Golf Club, 8205 Valley Greens Dr, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
About the Event
At CANA Advisors, we believe the impact potential of advanced analytics lies in the hands of leadership. Join us for a 6-hour executive course in advanced analytics tailored to the interests of decision makers. We’ll review analytics best practices for organizational decision making then explore cutting-edge techniques that can take your team to the next level. This course provides value to your team by bridging the gap between leadership and analysts in the trenches of data analysis and model building.
This course is flexible and highly personalized to the participants, their use cases, and their areas of interest.
- What is Analytics
- Separating the magic from the math
- What you should expect from analytics
- Ethical issues with math models and why that matters
- How to get the most out of internal or external analytics teams
Register for the event today!
- Location: Monterey, CA
- Venue: Quail Lodge & Golf Club
- Address: 8205 Valley Greens Dr, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923
- Schedule: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Cost: $2000 per seat
- Lunch and Refreshments Include
- Parking provided
Reserve your seat today